Feeling anxious about your future? You’re not alone!
There are plenty of career and education options out there – enough to feel overwhelmed when trying to choose a program and school that suits you.
Read on to learn our useful 5 tips & tricks for getting ready for school, so you’ll be prepared to take at important leap!
We Have the Experience to Train and Support You in Your Career Journey
If you’re thinking about CD-ED as your training school of choice, you’re already on the right path. There’s no need for you to wait until next year. With over 20 years of experience in distance education and online courses, we teach our students the real-life skills employers seek, and we support them from day one all the way into their career.
By understanding what motivates you, how you learn best, who can support you, and how to overcome challenges, you’ll feel better prepared to leap into your new career.
CD-ED offers several start dates every quarter, so you can register, train, and kickstart your new career now.
CD-ED’s 5 Tips to Set Yourself Up for Career Success
- Have a plan. Without a plan in place, you can’t get started. Take some time to learn more about your motivations – think about your successes. What motivated you, what did you enjoy out of it, and were there barriers to that success? Your preferences and past experiences will show you a lot about yourself, and help you choose a career path that better suits you and your goals. Taking our 3-minute career-training readiness quiz will help you start planning.
- Build your support network and get the tools you’ll need. You’ll need both emotional and practical support systems in place in order to be better equipped for success. Finding a school that supports you throughout your education and into your career is key. CD-ED provides you with a full support team –from the moment you inquire at our school, all the way into your career – so you don’t have figure it all out right away.
- Get creative to overcome challenges. So you can truly thrive throughout your education and into your career, building some structure into your life helps you stay focused. Create a designated space for your school work, and set up a schedule for study and review time. We’ll help you with admissions, finances, and career placement, so you’ll never feel like your doing it alone.
- Take small steps. One at a time. Avoid stress and anxiety that can stem from this new change in your life. CD-ED’s training programs are structured for students to take small, incremental steps in learning until they’re ready to graduate. This ensures you get the most out of your education so you can thrive upon graduating!
- Keep track of your goals and take note of what works and what doesn’t. Your support systems will help you through this.
Want to get a solid start on your success plan in just a few minutes?
Take the CD-ED “Career Training Readiness Quiz”
The fun, online quiz takes 3 minutes to complete and you’ll get a personalized report. Identify your strengths and social style plus the training and positions you’re best suited for.
Get Your Career Training Readiness score now.