Start a Successful Career in 1 Year* with Distance Learning Solutions to Fit Any Schedule
The power of Distance Education is the way it allows you take control of your life, and of your future, without disrupting your day-to-day.
Whether you have a demanding work schedule, family to look after, can’t commute, don’t have access to a program near you or just prefer the style of self-paced study, CD-ED’s Online career college training programs can help you get the skills, training and support you need to pursue your goals.
By committing just 20hrs/week, many CD-ED programs can be completed within 1 year*.
Take a look at the professional career training options available to you through CD-ED’s Online Distance Education programs.
Time-Limited Offer: Winter Scholarship!¹
The Centre for Distance Education is committed to your success every step of the way. One $5000¹ scholarship will be awarded to a student who begins their training in December. For rules and eligibility simply fill out the form and one of our helpful Admissions Representatives will connect with you shortly
Our Online Programs
* Program length when completed in normal time.
¹ Conditions apply:
- Must start the program in December
- Must have documents supplied to Admissions within 2 weeks of enrollment
- Must have funding applied for within 2 weeks of enrollment
- Must provide a letter stating why you deserve the scholarship
- 6 weeks after your start date, you must be on schedule or ahead in your program and in weekly contact with your instructor