Funding Your Education
Making Education Accessible and Affordable to Everyone
There are a variety of funding programs available in Canada to help support your education and career goals. At the Centre for Distance Education, we believe there should be no barriers to higher education and our team of Student Financial Officers are here to help you navigate your options.
These could include:
- Accessing Student Loans through your province
- Personal Financing
- Human Resources and Skills Development program
- Military and Spousal Funding
- Native Council and Aboriginal Education
- Specialty Grant Programs
- Various Provincial & National Funding Organizations
If you do not wish to apply for a student loan, the Centre for Distance Education also offers customized payment plans to suit your budget.
Speak to a Student Financial Officer Today
Whatever your circumstances, there are many funding choices available to you if you’re ready to start taking online courses at the Centre for Distance Education. Contact us today to explore your options.