Because We Have Your Best Interests at Heart
This is the opportunity you’ve been waiting for:
- Courses when, where, and how you need them – at your convenience.
- Instructors and staff with industry experience who can guide you to a successful career.
- A school with job-specific programs and the respect of the industry.
- Faculty who care about you, your situation, and your success.
Convenient College-Level Distance Learning in Canada
We offer a variety of online diploma programs as well as individual courses in specialized areas of study to get you into the career in the shortest time possible:
Business, Legal & Healthcare Programs:
- Legal Administration
- Medical Assistant
- Medical Office Administration
- Dental Office Administration
- Accounting Technician
- General Office Administration
- Health Information Management
Digital Arts & Technology Programs
- Graphic Design
- PC Maintenance & Repair Technology
- IT Professional: Desktop and Network Support Specialist
How Does It Work?
You practice the new skills at your convenience – when and where you like – with help from your instructor as needed. Then you complete a set of exercises or tests to submit for evaluation each week.
Each program’s tuition is all-inclusive and there are no hidden fees! You will receive everything necessary to complete your program, including:
- Unlimited support
- Online services
- Computer equipment if necessary
Our student website gives you access to everything you need for successful graduation, including:
- online tests for easy access,
- proprietary video tutorials,
- assignment upload for email-free file transfer,
- live chat and static forums for student and instructor interaction,
- a report card to follow your progress,
- a tech centre for resolving computer issues,
- file downloads for lessons,
- a career guidance site,
- a resource library,
- proprietary lessons prepared by our instructors, and
- unlimited access to the students’ centre 24/7.
Is Online Training Right for You?
If you’re interested in learning more about Online Distance Education and exploring if this is the right path for you, fill out the form to receive more information. A helpful CD-ED Admissions Specialist can assist you with everything from career questions to financial aid and help you discover the perfect career path for you.